DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using iPad for editing.

Nothing-2-see

Reactions
I have messed around with iMovie. This is my first introduction to video editing. I am not looking for anything super fancy (Yet) but does any one have a suggestion for an iPad app that has more features than iMovie?

Looking for capability to have video in reverse and increase and decrease the speeds more than 2x.

Thanks.

Reactions: maven4336
There's a whole load on the app store - Rotate & Flip, Video Reverser, Video 2 Photo, Audio Remover etc you buy them in a bundle and all work well. LumaFusion is also a great editing app, as are Videograde and VideoLut

Reactions: BrandNewbie
I have messed around with iMovie. This is my first introduction to video editing. I am not looking for anything super fancy (Yet) but does any one have a suggestion for an iPad app that has more features than iMovie?

Looking for capability to have video in reverse and increase and decrease the speeds more than 2x.

Thanks.

Check out this software: Hands-on: LumaFusion – this is the iPad video editing app we’ve been waiting for [Video]

It looks to be awesome. I've never edited on an ipad due to the fact that when I last tried a few years ago, the software was lacking. There's a lot of new software out there now on Mac and PC too. I saw there's something called Filmora, which is a Windows application that seems to position itself as the PC version of iMovie. I have a Mac Desktop, Windows Laptop and iPad. I'll probably use a combination of tools depending where I am.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123