DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using my drone for Real Estate. Hawaii Kai

Simsstash

Reactions

Thought I would take my editing to the next level and see if I could make money in real estate sales. Has anyone else done this and what do you charge?

Reactions: Kvark
Depends on the job. I found it's best to just get what the agent wants and quote it out. If I get a 'hey, can you just add some drone exteriors to the front?", then it's just a simple $50 on top of the regular charge. Don't forget to include your editing time into the bid. Are you licensed?
Make sure you turn off all fans. It's distracting.
Maybe turn off the zooming sound? Again, distracting.
Off to a great start!

I agree with what Boise Jim said. Turn off the fans and the silly whoosh sound....other than that, great video. I can't get my Mavic to make anything remotely that vibrant.

Reactions: Simsstash
Depends on the job. I found it's best to just get what the agent wants and quote it out. If I get a 'hey, can you just add some drone exteriors to the front?", then it's just a simple $50 on top of the regular charge. Don't forget to include your editing time into the bid. Are you licensed?
Make sure you turn off all fans. It's distracting.
Maybe turn off the zooming sound? Again, distracting.
Off to a great start!

Thank you for the input Boise Jim. As I am just getting things going and I did this video for free I do not have a licence as of yet. I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what this kind of work is worth and calling around to local businesses does not help much as no one will talk pricing unless I go in to meet them. If I could ask you a few questions?

What would you charge for edit time per hour?
What Is the price for shooting?
Any other info would be great!

I see where you are coming from in regards to the whooshing sound. I'll chalk that up to liking to play with sound design. Removing that and other movement in the video I'll take into consideration :)

I agree with what Boise Jim said. Turn off the fans and the silly whoosh sound....other than that, great video. I can't get my Mavic to make anything remotely that vibrant.

I find shooting in a LOG profile then adding a LUT helps make the shots more vibrant,

Thank you for watching

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929