DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

using nd filters & tried to match up the music with the images switching. Mountain views

ec71901

Reactions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dji mini 2

I liked the cutting to music, that worked well. Not sure about the music itself, but that's always going to be subjective!

I think some of the shots might have been repeated, and a lot of the shots were quite similar. Were you stretching out the content to the length of the track? What I would have liked to see is some contrasting scenery. Having toured the US, I realise that the landscape changes slowly, and it might be the exact same scenery for many miles.

What also works are shots from different angles or perspectives. IE some low level, some high level. Some even pointing straight down. Also any points of interest to focus on such as buildings, mountain peaks or herds of cattle / sheep.

I enjoyed it - well done!

I like it!! Great area to fly! I like the vid cuts to the beat of the music. Maybe mix up the cuts. It seemed you went back and forth in some of them. Side note: do you know what the purple bushes are? Interesting color to see in the landscape!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61