DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Utah 2018 Beck Colors Remix

SpaceMonkey58

Reactions
Seems like these musicians are changing their tune on YouTube, allowing their work to be used as long as they can monetize it. Good for US!

Enjoy the vid. We sure enjoyed e-biking and flying in Utah last few weeks - mostly BLM land.

Paul

Those were some cool videos of the tall rock formations. Just think, very few if any humans have ever seen the tops of some of those formations. Not until this hobby technology came along, did the opportunity to film these wondrous rock formations from overhead exist.

Those were some cool videos of the tall rock formations. Just think, very few if any humans have ever seen the tops of some of those formations. Not until this hobby technology came along, did the opportunity to film these wondrous rock formations from overhead exist.

If you look closely, some of the formations in this film have arranged rocks on top but no way to know when that happened. I agree, this tech is amazing.

Really, I did not notice that. I'll have to go back and look at the video again. Maybe some of the extreme mountain climbers could make it up there but sure would be a hard long climb to stack up a few rocks.

Yea, I saw the one area where there was a semi-circle of smaller rocks. Looked like someone placed them there. Nothing for them to fall from and end up there.

Yeh, have Mavic will explore or sometimes be explored...
This was just a quick a flash on the screen - same outing in Utah but not included in the above video.
Thankfully no harm done to either of us.Condor 1.jpg Condor 2.jpg Condor 3.jpg Condor 4.jpg Condor 5.jpg Condor 6.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair