DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Utah Monolith video

Saw this in a newspaper recently. Sadly, it doesn’t seem quite so mysterious when you see it close up and it appears to be pop-riveted together! Now gone:

Not really a “monolith” as such, it just seems to have been a hollow metal box.

Amazing footage of the area etc.

Thanks for your efforts.
Not my video but I did enjoy the terrain. At least it showed the area and not only the Monolith itself which are all over the web. My comment I made on a different forum was they should have taken it to Skinwalker ranch...seems fitting. That was until I saw what it really was (also not my pic):monolith.JPG:

Boring boring boring watch first 10 skipped to last 10 seconds nothing worth watching

I wouldn't say: nothing worth watching!
But the vid is way to long to keep an audience captivated. There are good cinematic shots, f.e. around 18 minutes the dronie is very beautiful.
Seeing how incredibly far it is "off the beaten path" I can't believe it was found by accident.

O well, I've seen something I hadn't seen before.

Ruud

I wouldn't say: nothing worth watching!
But the vid is way to long to keep an audience captivated. There are good cinematic shots, f.e. around 18 minutes the dronie is very beautiful.
Seeing how incredibly far it is "off the beaten path" I can't believe it was found by accident.

O well, I've seen something I hadn't seen before.

Ruud
I doubt it was "found by accident"!

Reactions: RuudF
Not my video but I did enjoy the terrain. At least it showed the area and not only the Monolith itself which are all over the web. My comment I made on a different forum was they should have taken it to Skinwalker ranch...seems fitting. That was until I saw what it really was (also not my pic):
Skinwalker ranch.. interesting show. Strange concepts and views on things. One show they were amazed some cows were "huddled" close together like it was something cosmic or something.. Have those guys never seen cows before?????

Monolith Discovered in Downtown Detroit

Looks like the Star Gate to the right of that.

What's going on there in the Motor City? ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11