DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Utah Mountains; Fall Colors

FlyingAndCarp

Reactions
I was finally able to get out last weekend and do some flying! Pretty happy with the footage from my Zoom. I learned afterwards that if you switch to photo and change auto exposure on, then when you go back to video the settings stay... My ND filters caused my ISO to shoot up, but it was still salvageable! If anyone has feedback I'm all for it. Loving flying but still working on the videography aspect of flying in the sky.

those colors . . . WOW!

Really nice. We dont have the 4 seasons at our country. So nothing this beautiful

those colors . . . WOW!

It's pretty incredible. I was born and raised in Seattle until a couple of years ago when I moved to Utah, so the pure fall colors in the mountains was a new thing. Seattle has some good fall colors but pine trees are mixed in everywhere and are always dark green so it's not quite at the Utah level.

I was finally able to get out last weekend and do some flying! Pretty happy with the footage from my Zoom. I learned afterwards that if you switch to photo and change auto exposure on, then when you go back to video the settings stay... My ND filters caused my ISO to shoot up, but it was still salvageable! If anyone has feedback I'm all for it. Loving flying but still working on the videography aspect of flying in the sky.

Niiiice !

Very beautiful autumn.
Nice footage and view.
By the way, I found one drone sharp move in this movie on the 1:08-1:10.
But the rest is really professional. Way to go!

Very beautiful autumn.
Nice footage and view.
By the way, I found one drone sharp move in this movie on the 1:08-1:10.
But the rest is really professional. Way to go!
Oh wow good catch, I missed that haha. There's always something that sneaks past editing ?

Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated!

Reactions: lunananebe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929