DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

'Vegas

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have!
Check out the videos by Flytpath on YouTube, he takes you from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Not very far actually...
Welcome to the forum, PJ! I was in town last month and flew from the industrial building just west of the speedway, and had some great flights (LAANC Class B approval for low altitude). Eventually the Nellis AFB jets were flying low near the speedway, which ended that session right away, but made for an awesome, unexpected air show. Around the same time, Vegas PD was practicing high speed maneuvers on the rally track, so it was a great day overall.

Safe flying to you!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland pjdurham

Congratulations on whatever you purchased.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

@Edward_Alley ,its a shame you feel like that ,luckily thousands of others dont ,try joining any local groups ,to find out about flying spots

Hey I’m in Vegas and there’s almost no Where to fly. Can anyone anyone let me know we’re everyone’s flying at?

If you haven’t received a response yet there may not be that many that have had a chance to respond or they aren’t members of this forum or there aren’t many fellow pilots near your location.

this forum is pretty useless aside from basic info that you can after reading into the hobby further figure out yourself.
Welcome to this forum.
You posted into a post that was months ago.
You should have started your own post and also posted in another section.
I wasn't even going to check out this post because of the original date but I was wondering why someone would "revive" it.
Give it a try again and see what you get.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS