DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Veleka river goes to Black sea

Nice work Alex. I spotted you down there in that shaded little hut with the blue shirt. Was this all done in VLOS? Loved the bluesy sound track.
I never fly in line of sight it confuses me ;) and the shirt was green ;) did You spot the dog?

I never fly in line of sight it confuses me ;) and the shirt was green ;) did You spot the dog?
I actually spotted the dog before you because the dog was running.

I struggle with VLOS. I start out trying to watch the drone but I cannot prevent my instincts from looking at my iPad to get the drone's eye view, and to re-compose the picture. When I look back up, I have lost the drone. My heart skips a beat, and I begin to panic. I usually wind up not keeping VLOS and praying that my RTH will faithfully return my drone back to me. Usually nobody on this forum will admit to that!

Reactions: alex_markov
I actually spotted the dog before you because the dog was running.

I struggle with VLOS. I start out trying to watch the drone but I cannot prevent my instincts from looking at my iPad to get the drone's eye view, and to re-compose the picture. When I look back up, I have lost the drone. My heart skips a beat, and I begin to panic. I usually wind up not keeping VLOS and praying that my RTH will faithfully return my drone back to me. Usually nobody on this forum will admit to that!
I looked at the drone several times when filming caves and closed rocks and struggle framing the picture - while looking Only on-screen is a lot better ;)

Very nice, smooth moves. I'm always fascinated by where fresh water rivers meet salt water oceans or seas. Show us more of your future work.

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike