DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vertical lines in videos

zaw127

Reactions
I am a new air user, my videos showed vertcal lines after sideway trolley shot, why is that? Can you help?

Maybe u r watching recorded video on phone. I am also an MA user and i didnt put micro sd card . When i record the video on phone connected to controller it becomes blurry or with some lines . Not sure about recorded clip on aircraft

i have now uploaded a file, to be sure i have twice, if you see this, plz kindly give your opinion on this, i have shot this in 1080 hd with cinematic mode on, and i turn it very slowly, if you observe it closely, you could see fine lines vertically crossing over the screen, it is more obvious on big screen, thanks you all. for taking time. is it all normal for mavic air type, or mine is faulty? i can not upload mov file so i took a screenshot of it. it does not show most of it.

Attachments

• DJI_0159_Moment.jpg
    DJI_0159_Moment.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
, this is my link, plz kindly see if it is normal for all mavic. now that i am also seeing squares in low light, i am not sure what to do.

You are looking at the low quality mobile device video cache. Take the full quality footage from the SD card.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
What framerate are you shooting in? I am asking because you are panning very quickly. If you are shooting at a low framerate (24-30) such moves will look erratic on video.

Hi everyone
After taking forage I have looked at it and there are vertical black lines that appear when flying every now and again. Can anyone pls help me

Hi everyone
After taking forage I have looked at it and there are vertical black lines that appear when flying every now and again. Can anyone pls help me
I am a new air user, my videos showed vertcal lines after sideway trolley shot, why is that? Can you help?
I believe that what you can see is the so called "Overexposure Warning" functionality on the DJI app. I was also mad thinking that there was something wrong with my phone/drone/app, but then realised about this function that can be disabled. This functionality highlights when you are recording that the footage is suffering overexposure. I guess you get the black lines on sky/clouds/shiny stuff?

That would show up in the live view, but not in the video recordings or pictures, so I don't think he's talking about that.

Also rhe warning is diagonal zebra stripe and not vertical as described.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie