DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Vertical Panoramas

Those are wonderful shots!

Reactions: Squidinc
Fooling around with the vertical Panorama mode. What do you think?
View attachment 128711View attachment 128713View attachment 128714
Cracking shots! Really nice. I’ve tried a few over the city but the sea to sky coastal views really pop the colours, light and perspective. And the waves add a dynamic feel, also. Frame 1 was my pick but they are all good. I like the eye drawn up off the waves to the cloud formation. Thanks for the creative incentives to try it again. Great job. ????

Reactions: Squidinc
Cracking shots! Really nice. I’ve tried a few over the city but the sea to sky coastal views really pop the colours, light and perspective. And the waves add a dynamic feel, also. Frame 1 was my pick but they are all good. I like the eye drawn up off the waves to the cloud formation. Thanks for the creative incentives to try it again. Great job. ????
Thanks David! I reckon this form of Panorama has a lot to offer & worth experimenting when the opportunity arises. Cheers ??

Reactions: DavidT_ NZ
Very nice indeed, and an interesting idea.

Never really considered doing this as the photos don't really work on a PC screen (at least one oriented horizontally, as is likely how most folks have it). However, I think the photos would be really unique if printed and framed properly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929