DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vertical wall scanning

helnet

Reactions
Hello,
I want to do a scan of the walls of a building. I saw UGCS which looks great but lacks information for use. What app do you have to suggest for vertical scanning?

Reactions: ResistanceFlyer
From what I can see, this option does not appear to be supported on Windows desktop yet.

Not sure what you mean by that? Last time I checked DroneDeploy was a web based service, i.e. it should be feature complete regardless of the desktop OS you are using. Unless they don't support flying vertical option on either iOS/Android mobile app? Sometimes it happens that features get released on iOS earlier than on Android.

Hello,

It doesn't seem to be supported on ios at the moment but I looked at UGCS again and think I can give it a try.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Vertical Capture (DroneDeploy) doesn't appear on my dashboard as an option. I did some digging and apparently it's still in BETA. I signed up as a BETA tester but have heard nothing back yet.

Hello,
I want to do a scan of the walls of a building. I saw UGCS which looks great but lacks information for use. What app do you have to suggest for vertical scanning?

I’ve not used this feature yet and I don’t know how accurate it is but Dronelink has “facades”. I have used their mapping with my MM and it worked really well. I would suspect that this mission would work well too.

Reactions: dronelink
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000