DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Very detailed Time Lapse of Clouds over Ocean, Boats cruising by, Cars Below and a Water fountain at the bottom, Watch in 4K

Nice! It's a short video, but there's a lot going on. Watched it several times to take it all in. The music fit well too!

Set your setting to 4k then watch this YouTube video. It's a highly detailed time-lapse of clouds, ocean, boats, cars, and a water Fountain just at the bottom of the frame. Hope you like it. No Zoom.
As a timelapse enthusiast, I am very interested in your technique for this clip. Most of my timelapses are done from a full frame DSLR on a tripod. If this is done with a drone, please advise me of your interval. I usually use 3 to 4 seconds for ground based cloud timelapses.

Dale
Miami

Set your setting to 4k then watch this YouTube video. It's a highly detailed time-lapse of clouds, ocean, boats, cars, and a water Fountain just at the bottom of the frame. Hope you like it. No Zoom.
Nice, as Dale said, more info.

It’s 20 seconds?
I seriously doubt the interval to be 20 seconds for those clouds. It's most likely 3 to 4 seconds in my experience shooting tons of timelapse videos since 2015.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes