DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VERYDRONE

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
Message I just received from VeryDrone:

To our Verydrone Valued Customers,

This is not the email we wanted to send.

Verydrone’s “shipment” of Mavics arrived earlier today and to say we are extremely disappointed would be an understatement. We received an extremely limited quantity of Mavics, a fraction of our initial order. Since these shipments are arriving overseas, from international carriers, we are not given proper tracking nor packing contents, so we are unsure what is on a shipment until we actually receive them.

We spoke with another DJI dealer and they received an even more limited quantity of Mavics. DJI did have some early production issues and is having an extremely hard time keeping up with the mass popularity of the Mavic. This lack of supply is affecting all dealers and retailers Nationwide, which is ultimately affecting our customers. DJI released an official statement, which can be read here (Mavic Pro Shipping Update, Nov. 3, 2016), to give you a better understanding of what is going on with your Mavic order.

We have another Mavic shipment arriving next week but we are making the assumption that it will be another small shipment; we hope to be wrong but we are not too optimistic. We will be fulfilling Mavic preorders chronologically in which the day and time they were placed. If you received a tracking number today, consider yourself very luck. Since we placed our initial order very early and very large, we are hoping to have priority, which will get your Mavic to you sooner.

The Truth:

We want to be as transparent as we possibly can with our customers. The truth of the matter is a majority of our preorder customers will not have a Mavic in time for the Holiday season and this is unacceptable and truly upsets us. If you need something for the Holiday season, you may switch your order for any Phantom 3, Phantom 4, or Phantom 4 Pro’s, which will ship today. Simply send an email to [email protected] or give us a call and we will adjust your totals. We know this is not what some of you originally wanted but this is for preorder customers looking for something before the Holidays.

If you are only looking for the Mavic, we highly recommend keeping your preorder open with us as customers just now placing preorders are receiving a late January ship date.

We want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope this does not affect your representation of Verydrone.

- Verydrone

The Sky is your Canvas

==============================================

Unsubscribe [email protected] from this list:

Mavic orders 3

Better remove the "Mavic orders 3" link from the bottom of the quoted email, or you will be Unsubscribed many times :)
Also better to remove the email address.. That is if you do not like spam.

Reactions: Norval
Its too bad. The communication was very good with them but I had a feeling this was going to be the case.

Ya I had 2 ordered with them but I did receive my 1 mavic from bestbuy last night so at least I have 1. Very drone told me if they get 100% of their shipment next week I'll have my other 2 but I know that is not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Have one on order with them...will be cancelling order if I don't get one in next shipment.

Anyone get any news from them?

I had ordered my drone via B&H on Sept. 29. B&H had NO news and based on the online reports, they weren't shipping 27 and 28th orders.

I saw on Reddit that Verydrone said they were getting Mavics in on November 22nd. I went on their chat and spoke with Ben and he said that they had capacity in their 22nd order and that my order would ship out on November 22nd. Then, I got this email as well.

I will cancel with them if I don't hear from them by early next week.

I haven't heard anything…

I will Give it another day or so… I already received mine that I ordered directly from DJI so I don't need one… I just figured that since I had ordered one from very drawn as well I would except shipment if it did ship and sell it to someone locally.

I have no interest in being a resale drone business so best just to cancel it at this point.

This is one dishonest company. I would not trust anything that this shop says.

They will over promise and make false statements just to make a sale.

They knew there were issues with the fulfillment of Mavics yet they chose to make statements on various forums, Reddit, their website and wherever they could to try to lure and entice customers to order from them.

First, they claimed that they would have the product on 11/22. I even chatted with them to make sure that was true and they assured me that they would ship on or before the 22nd. Then, they took pre-orders and requested payment up front and held onto the full amount without having any stock or knowing when it would come in. Then, they claimed that there was a delay in customs and thus they couldn't meet the initial promised date. Then, "circumstances beyond their control" prevented them from fulfilling their orders on time. Sure, blame it on DJI with regard to home many orders they get. They claim they never know how many they will get. Then they try to get people to hold their orders with them in the hopes that it will be delivered soon.

They recently told me that they received 10 orders in their first batch and then a week later received "a few". But now they're expecting another order to come on the 16th or 19th and hit customs and be sent then. How convenient, right before Christmas. Knowing their MO, they will claim the order was delayed in customs and it will take even longer.

I would not trust a word that they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperDave
Guys don't be upset, it's the same here as far as communications go with DJI. Mines been in order now for 5 days with no word on shipping. They do state however it could be 6-8 weeks. Yikes!

Guys don't be upset, it's the same here as far as communications go with DJI. Mines been in order now for 5 days with no word on shipping. They do state however it could be 6-8 weeks. Yikes!

Well you just ordered one. These people ordered months ago

Reactions: nlpamg
So, someone on Verydrone'a Facebook page said that he ordered from them on November 1 (for the Nov. 22 shipment) and they have told him not to expect his Mavic until the new year.

Looks like this outfit bit off way more than they could chew...

Yes, I bought a TB Venndetta (racing quad) from Very Drone. They're great to deal with!

I am still waiting trying to wait them out. What does bother me is they got my money 2 months ago. I would appreciate an update. I am.close to,canceling with them.

I am still waiting trying to wait them out. What does bother me is they got my money 2 months ago. I would appreciate an update. I am.close to,canceling with them.

Waiting on MAvic?

I'm in the same boat! as of a couple days ago i was number 24 and they say they only get a handful a week. the bummer is i went with fly now pay later! its more like pay now fly later! i've already started making payments and still no drone!

I placed an order with them but then asked to cancel when it appeared I would not receive it for a number of weeks. They responded immediately, refunded my money in full and apologized for not being able to fulfill the order.

They are completely honest, professional and trustworthy. They just ended up trusting DJI to Ship the preseason order in a timely manner and DJI did not. Not the fault of Verydrone.

I would order from Verydrone again if I ever need something that they carry.

Reactions: Earthdog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut