DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video and cache

KevinR

Reactions
I’m on holiday in Mallorca and there are some great sites to video. The problem is dji tells me that there isn’t enough cache space and turns the video off. I have an S 10 with loads of free space for the pics and videos. I’ve also cleared out the cashe manually yet the problem persists. I can turn of the record to cache and it appears to be video recording but I cannot check as I haven’t access to a computer or a connector to my IPad. I don’t want to get home to an empty sad card. Any ideas?

The cache memory in your device you are using to fly the Air, is to save a lower quality copy of the actual footage/video that is recorded to the SD card, or internal memory. The size of the cache can be adjusted in the go4 app to your requirement. I think initially it is set to 2GB, hence the warning. Cache'ing to the device can be also turned off if not required, as its not necessary.
I am not sure if S10 has a micro SD slot, as it would be handy pop in the card from the drone and check what is on it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929