DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Cache surely not the culprit?

olicoz

Reactions
Just having a short flight. Then video feed went and red bars on video status, drone was only 40m away from me. The app also did't show a drone connected but the pilot window was still showing, no video feed and can't remember if the height speed data was updating

This is my first time posting for help so hopefully i've uploaded the log properly. I've looked at the flight record and in excel it shows;

• At 1.40 minutes the app tip say cache full (I believe this is when the video feed went)
  • No records between 2.50 minutes and 4.08 minutes it just jumps between the two times. Line 1704-1705
  • At 4.08 it says uplink restored after 1.17 minutes. The feed came back and I was able to force a landing as i was near water and freaked out a bit.
  • I had control of the drone the whole time.
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

The log says the cache was full at some point and then uplink restored at the end of flight. If the drone had been father away it could of been a disaster. Can anyone shed some light on what happened?

Thanks dudes.

Surely if the cache is full the iphone should't just stop displaying the video feed and logging flight infomation

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian