DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Capacity showing WAAY less than it should be.. on big SD Card.

Reactions
Question. I just popped in a 256GB Samsung Card and noticed that in the upper left of the App it shows 4k\24fps Capcity 09:15:01.. Call me crazy but what is my mistake? Rule of thumb is 2 min per gb for 4k video right?

Is there something wrong in my cache settings or does it just severly guestimate low.. I am going to shoot tomorrow and need to know what to change or just to ignore that or bring more sd cards. Thanks for the help guys.

omg.. I read it as minutes seconds mili, didn't think the third was hours... wow.. I thought it was in that format... :) Yeah, I guess that timeline will work. lol. .thanks.

Question. I just popped in a 256GB Samsung Card and noticed that in the upper left of the App it shows 4k\24fps Capcity 09:15:01.. Call me crazy but what is my mistake? Rule of thumb is 2 min per gb for 4k video right?

Is there something wrong in my cache settings or does it just severly guestimate low.. I am going to shoot tomorrow and need to know what to change or just to ignore that or bring more sd cards. Thanks for the help guys.
If the recording bitrate is 60mbs that is 7.5Mbs. 256000/7.5=9.48 hours. Seems close enough.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580