DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Video Christmas card" from Australia

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
So what do you do with all the footage you've gathered onto dusty drives this year? Put in a video card so Aussies can share their country with overseas family and friends.

So what do you do with all the footage you've gathered onto dusty drives this year? Put in a video card so Aussies can share their country with overseas family and friends.

brilliant video,great flying,great editing ,and a great advert for your country,seasons greetings to you and yours

Nice footage...
Could go on forever - images of each city, The Gahn and others... maybe a series....

Reactions: christangey
Nice footage...
Could go on forever - images of each city, The Gahn and others... maybe a series....
Thanks Z, but I leave city-shooting to city people (I have no interest in cities anyway tbh!) Don't have a series as such , but I am getting a bit of a collection together now, please see; Aerial Cinematographer-Chris Tangey on Vimeo

That's one of the most enjoyable videos I've seen - ever. Superb photography and editing. I especially liked the short clip of the camels and their shadows!

Fabulous. Loved the variation of climate, vegetation, and terrain. Somehow the quick transitions worked ... 'course Handel added excitement. You captured the essence of Australia and more ...

Another exemplary example of your great work Chris. Glad you included Tassie as well mate ! Well done and Merry Christmas.
Cheers,
Sean

What a great Christmas present to those that watch! Well done! Have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Blue skies from SoCal

Last edited:
That's one of the most enjoyable videos I've seen - ever. Superb photography and editing. I especially liked the short clip of the camels and their shadows!
Thanks Gary, very glad you liked it. I guess I'm cheating a bit by taking excerpts from various video reels I did this year.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS