DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Downloading Issue

leandromagno1

Reactions
Hi guys, I can't find a way to download videos directly to my phone (LG G6), is this a common issue or just happen to me? I mean after flight I get the DJI_Record video but I can't download the original that has more quality I understand. Downloading the content of SD card to the pc then I can upload videos to Youtube and that's fine but if upload them to a cloud to then transfer to the phone it's the same, the format is not supported for my phone

Hi guys, I can't find a way to download videos directly to my phone (LG G6), is this a common issue or just happen to me? I mean after flight I get the DJI_Record video but I can't download the original that has more quality I understand. Downloading the content of SD card to the PC then I can upload videos to YouTube and that's fine but if upload them to a cloud to then transfer to the phone it's the same, the format is not supported for my phone

Are you saving your video to the MP4 format or MOV? Does your phone have the capacity to hold a lot of full size video? Mine doesn't ... you could remove the Micro SD from the Drone, to the phone, if you're compatible ...

I suppose, my answer would be, convert them to a format that is supported by your phone, from your PC. Not sure why you're going through the extra step to upload to Cloud storage, before transferring to your phone. If it's on Cloud, you should be able to just play it on your phone without the need to download it to your phone.

Reactions: leandromagno1
Are you saving your video to the MP4 format or MOV? Does your phone have the capacity to hold a lot of full size video? Mine doesn't ... you could remove the Micro SD from the Drone, to the phone, if you're compatible ...

I suppose, my answer would be, convert them to a format that is supported by your phone, from your PC. Not sure why you're going through the extra step to upload to Cloud storage, before transferring to your phone. If it's on Cloud, you should be able to just play it on your phone without the need to download it to your phone.

Hey thank you so much for your response. The reason I would love to have those videos in my phone is to be able to edit first (like cropping) and share then to platforms like Instagram or Facebook, but mostly to edit them. A video on a cloud is not always reliable at the moment of showing to someone else, you know, signal is not always strenght enough. I'm trying different qualitys now

How are you trying to do it? Downloading full size file through GO4 only works up to 1080 size, not 4K.

You can connect a card reader to your phone and read the aircraft's SD card directly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada