DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editing software what do you use?

DroneJI

Reactions
What software does everyone use? I have several the best I would say is Premiere, (its overkill for simple stuff at least for me) , I own all the Cyberlink Photo apps but none of the Video software (I started with a DSLR and had no use for their Video editors) has anyone used Cyberlinks software? Like Power Director? Is it any good for Drone footage? I am eligible for discounts because of all the other software I purchased from them. So I’m trying to decide if I should invest in there Video side of things?

Check out this list of video editors commonly recommended by members of this site.

I looked at the list and Cyberlink is not listed at all so is there software junk or just not well known? I think I started with a limited OEM disk from a Blueray burner I got a few years ago there Photo editing apps seem on par with the big guys but haven’t used there video editing software yet.

Am I able to download to GoPro software for video editing or do I need additional software to complete my project? I am getting my Mavic Pro Platinum in two days and would like to be as well versed in this area as possible. Thank you.

Reactions: trriley5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61