DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Editing Software

Nice, an
What video editing software does everyone use? I use Final Cut Pro.

Nice, and a cool location. Might I suggest having one of your profiles set with "softer" controller responses. You can still get full speed in any direction, ditto with gimbal movement, but everything will be smoother.

And I use VideoStudio Ultimate

I learned Adobe Premiere Pro after a very long learning curve. I think it was worth it. I am able to include stills, videos, speed up or reduce the length of clips, add transitions, add title, do key frames, dissolves, etc. There are special effects, and of course, the ability to stabilize shaky videos with image stabilization software is magical.

Reactions: LenSavage
I’m not sure about the specific issue that you may be encountering...I take the microSD and put it into an SD adapter and while the computer is already on, I plug it into the back of my Mac and it reads it as if it is another drive. I have used USB adapters in the past and I think they are a little more quirky.

Reactions: Thomas B
I just got a Mavic 2 pro and can get the files from the sd card onto Mac. I tried inserting the chip in the back of the computer and it does not recognize. I also fairly new to Mac. (that is the prob). any help would be appreciated
I am a Mac user. My SD card when inserted appears as an icon on the screen. Click on it and there are 2 main files. Open and look for the videos. Then drag and drop that file on to the open folder where you want the files.
Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu