DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Fail Help Needed

Bintryin

Reactions
Hi all I went for a morning flight . Taking some video of the flood coming our way in a few days . I was near some High voltage power lines so not sure if it caused this to happen i was shooting in 4k then the gimbal tilted
and even changed the video format . the footage never showed up on the sd card its on my phone only. Any Ideas???

I've seen the camera spazz out similarly in high winds with sudden stick movements or hard maneuvers in sport mode. The camera usually resets if you point it down and back up with the 5D button hotkey or via the menu. The camera movements shouldn't affect recording though.

I can't say why it wouldn't record, could be a faulty memory card for instance. How did it change the video format? Between mov/mp4 mid recording or?

I've seen the camera spazz out similarly in high winds with sudden stick movements or hard maneuvers in sport mode. The camera usually resets if you point it down and back up with the 5D button hotkey or via the menu. The camera movements shouldn't affect recording though.

I can't say why it wouldn't record, could be a faulty memory card for instance. How did it change the video format? Between mov/mp4 mid recording or?
Thanks it was windy but the drone was in a hover . Format might be the wrong word say Image size the last part of the video shows this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots