DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video freezing on 1st frame of each clip after export. Premier Pro.

Matt8900

Reactions
So as the title says, after exporting my video in premiere pro, every clip gets stuck on the 1st frame in the video. the video is still playing, music plays, animations etc all work fine, but each clip gets stuck on the 1st frame of each.

Anyone any ideas why?

I have tried changing so many settings but cannot figure this out.

Footage was shot with air2s, d-log h.265 4k30fps & 5.7k30fps.

I have exported out d-log shot footage in the past with no problems.

I have even stripped it back without any colour grades and simply added the raw video clip in for export and it does the exact same thing.

any of you guys experienced this, and how to fix it?!

So as the title says, after exporting my video in premiere pro, every clip gets stuck on the 1st frame in the video. the video is still playing, music plays, animations etc all work fine, but each clip gets stuck on the 1st frame of each.

Anyone any ideas why?

I have tried changing so many settings but cannot figure this out.

Footage was shot with air2s, d-log h.265 4k30fps & 5.7k30fps.

I have exported out d-log shot footage in the past with no problems.

I have even stripped it back without any colour grades and simply added the raw video clip in for export and it does the exact same thing.

any of you guys experienced this, and how to fix it?!
I am a non-expert in Premiere but have had some success with the attached settings. Also, I found it very helpful to watch all of the Matt Johnson You Tube videos on settings. I use two video passes.2. New Sequence Settings.jpg5. Video Settings.png

I have been suffering from this problem for months, and I am yet to find a decent solution that is not a workaround.

I have been suffering from this problem for months, and I am yet to find a decent solution that is not a workaround.
I have read several solutions, all seemed to only work for a handful of people and not everyone.
My issues seemed to be due to the footage becoming corrupt somehow when being played in PP
I fixed this by making a copy of all the clips used in the project, delete the originals, then reloading PP and locating the new copied clips.
It worked first time but your issue may be a complete different issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada