DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video glitch and lags

MGVision

Reactions
So i tried to get some video from my mavic air 2 and i noticed some kind of glitch and lags. Also pictures cant be saved directly into phone, swaping between video recording and taking pictures creating massive lag and is taking like few to dozen seconds. What could be the reason for this situation? Could this be caused by my phone (xiaomi mi max 3 - 6 gb ram, 8x1,8 ghz cpu) or it is someting wrong with drone camera?
Glitch is taking place exactly at 1:28

In this video i experienced lags exactly at 1:21 and 1:24

Last edited:
So i tried to get some video from my mavic air 2 and i noticed some kind of glitch and lags. Also pictures cant be saved directly into phone, swaping between video recording and taking pictures creating massive lag and is taking like few to dozen seconds. What could be the reason for this situation? Could this be caused by my phone (mi max 3 - 6 gb ram, 8x1,8 ghz cpu) or it is someting wrong with drone camera?
Glitch is taking place exactly at 1:28

In this video i experienced lags exactly at 1:21 and 1:24

I had a crappy sd card in mine and it took forever to switch between video and picture and the videos would be laggy. I think someone already said it but the Sandisk 128gb microsd extreme is the best for your money. I got that and now it’s smooooth

I had a crappy sd card in mine and it took forever to switch between video and picture and the videos would be laggy. I think someone already said it but the Sandisk 128gb microsd extreme is the best for your money. I got that and now it’s smooooth
My card was like most often recommend in many reviews and i havent experienced any problems like this with my mavic 2 pro and this card inserted in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada