DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video glitches when using Premier Pro CC

Reactions
Occasionally when I put my air 2 footage (h.264) into adobe Premier Pro CC on a pc, I get these green pixel cloud glitches. When I view footage on a stock viewer (VLC media Player) there are no glitches. It's all clean. But when I'm in Premier, I get them on some footage. It's 4K footage at 24 fps mp4 files. Is it the fps that is the issue, or is it a codec issue?

I had an issue a while back where I could not get the footage to play back smoothly in PP CC. I contacted support and they looked at my computer, changed a bunch of settings and the problem went away. Their support is excellent and responsive, I would ring them up and see what they say.

No, Adobe.
Great for you that you have Adobe support. It is one of the main reasons I pay the piper to have the full Adobe package. Their support is excellent, although I would them to have less of a heavy Hindi accent.

I have called Adobe support on the average of once every several months, usuAlly for Premiere Pro and they have gotten me out of trouble each time.

Dale

Agreed on the accent, it can be difficult but from my experience, at least they are knowledgeable and see the issue through until resolution. It definitely makes me feel better about paying for the subscription.

Agreed on the accent, it can be difficult but from my experience, at least they are knowledgeable and see the issue through until resolution. It definitely makes me feel better about paying for the subscription.
Eagle Eye 62-Do you pay for the entire suite and all of the apps? Or just the Photography Package?
Dale

I have the entire suite. Although, I mainly use Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effect's, Audition and occasionally Acrobat Pro

I have the entire suite. Although, I mainly use Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effect's, Audition and occasionally Acrobat Pro
I also have the entire suite, but only use Photoshop,LrC (mostly for LRLightroom software process), almost never, LR, plus Premiere Pro and it is really nice to have PDF so I can alter documents and write on documents. I don't understand After Effects and probably will never need it. The rest are never used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S