DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video issues

i30

Reactions
Not sure if it appears from beggining, but my recent videos have "strange video effect" (see 00:05 at
) - it's only in records on my mobile phone (Samsung A5, Xiaomi Max3) - recording on SD card in Mavic is OK. Where could be a problem ? ... any idea ?

Not sure if it appears from beggining, but my recent videos have "strange video effect" (see 00:05 at
) - it's only in records on my mobile phone (Samsung A5, Xiaomi Max3) - recording on SD card in Mavic is OK. Where could be a problem ? ... any idea ?
Video is unavailable. Check your YouTube settings for it.

Link is dead pal.. [emoji28]

... another issue - I don't know how to inser video :) ... here is the link
Still failed. Copy the share code from the YouTube site and just paste it into your post as if it were text. If you don’t see a preview pic of your video then it failed.

Check to see if you have it set to private .

Reactions: Thomas B
I have noticed similar on my videos when I play on my Sony 65K HD TVs with both my Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro.
I record 4K at 30fps and render to 1080. Mine displays fine on my iPhone 8 and iPad 9.7 and on my Lenovo Laptop. I connected my Laptop via HDMI cable directly to my TV and ran the video with no "ghosting". I have concluded that when running on TV after uploading to YouTube, it gets better when I lower the resolution, so I am pretty sure my problem is the speed of my internet/WIFI is the culprit, not the drone. Not knowing a lot about your setup, it might be the signal strength on your phone that is causing it. Try lowering the resolution in YouTube to see if it gets better. If you're playing at 1080, lower to 720, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus