DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video noise

Greg Peter

Reactions
Hey guys,
I really need your help. I’m a real pilot but learning to fly drones ? I have a Mavic 2 pro
Please look at this link I added on YouTube
There is so much noise . I filmed in auto there is no filter and there should not be noise. The pics are ok but I can’t understand why the noise

Also why when switching from picture mode to video mode the screen picture zooms in a bit, and then when you switch back to pic mode it zooms out ? Why is that?

how can I get the noise away

best
Greg ?

I dont see any real noise but what I do see is that you needed to change your exposure .

This is something that AUTO does not do as well as you can as you have to tell the Camera what you want the focus to be on , the sky or the sun and lock that in.

But Auto really did a good job for it being in low light and choosing the exposure but you could have done better with a manual tweak.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain an Land on the Water.

Hi Greg,
there is a software called "Neat-Video" to get rid of noise in the pics!
I do dowload your video and I treat it with my denoyser. So you can see the difference and if it´s worth buying Neat-Video!
cheers Paul
I´ll uploade the video as soon it´s finished!

Hi Greg,
there is a software called "Neat-Video" to get rid of noise in the pics!
I do dowload your video and I treat it with my denoyser. So you can see the difference and if it´s worth buying Neat-Video!
cheers Paul
I´ll uploade the video as soon it´s finished!
Hi Greg,
very strange! I can´t download your video in 1080p it showas me only 360p..Ido not know what happends with my Youtube Downloader! ?

here at least the link to the denoiser, it´s really worth the price! ? Neat Video - best noise reduction for digital video

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I really need your help. I’m a real pilot but learning to fly drones [emoji56] I have a Mavic 2 pro
Please look at this link I added on YouTube
There is so much noise . I filmed in auto there is no filter and there should not be noise. The pics are ok but I can’t understand why the noise

Also why when switching from picture mode to video mode the screen picture zooms in a bit, and then when you switch back to pic mode it zooms out ? Why is that?

best
Greg [emoji56]

Hi Greg,

When you switch between video and photo mode the screen resizes to fit the aspect ratio and image size selected. Have a look in the camera specifications section of the manual and you’ll see the photo mode resolution is different from the video modes.

From the YouTube clip it doesn’t look all that noisy but it is soft. Around the midpoint, when the image is stable, it looks like the camera is hunting focus. Although there is a huge depth of field from this sensor it’s best to focus on something rather than let the camera try and focus itself.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11