DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video of Dolphins in San Diego July 30, 2022

Nice capture. I wonder what the swimmer was thinking as the dolphins swam by.

You don't have coastal flight restrictions there? In NorCal, a lot of the coast is protected as a Marine Wildlife Sanctuary so it's a No Drone Zone.

Nice capture. I wonder what the swimmer was thinking as the dolphins swam by.

You don't have coastal flight restrictions there? In NorCal, a lot of the coast is protected as a Marine Wildlife Sanctuary so it's a No Drone Zone.
In San Diego, I only have to look for TFR's.
In May, 1 person from out of town, got swept out and drowned (so sad and unfortunate) and for 2 weeks after that, there was no flying over the ocean. The coast guard helicopters were everywhere.
But we have no coastal flight restrictions where I am at in Pacific Beach. There may be some protected sanctuaries in La Jolla, but as far as I know there are none

Reactions: Prop Wash
Here is a video of a pod of dolphins from Pacific Beach, in San Diego, California
Enjoy

Great video really enjoyed it. Jealous how clear your water is there i live in the Uk no chance being like that here.

Great video really enjoyed it. Jealous how clear your water is there i live in the Uk no chance being like that here.
I am so glad you enjoyed it, and thank you.

Every place has its beauty, but the water was very clear that day, so I was blessed to have my drone flying at that time!!

Reactions: Markony
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada