DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video of Fly More Combo unboxing

Saw Scott's video yesterday. Nice unboxing. I checked out some of his vests too, they're pretty legit.

Yes, they are made in China.
SCOTTeVEST.jpeg

I think we're going to get a couple. They will definitely come in handy on shoots where we're moving around a lot. No more losing my shorts because of all the batteries I have stuffed in my pockets!

For those of you confused about what we're talking about, Scott Jordan, the gentleman that did the unboxing that @Techcop50 shared has a vest business and they make a vest specifically for drone pilots. You can check them out here: Clothing for Drone Pilots - SCOTTeVEST

Reactions: Techcop50
They're great for air travel. I put everything in it and just put the vest in the tray at the security station and walk through. It's like having another carry-on.

Hey Everyone,

We just got approved vendor status to post/interact with folks here -- saw the discussion going so had to chime in! I was actually the one to film that video, so happy to answer any questions on the Fly More Combo or SCOTTeVEST gear. Glad you guys enjoyed!

And devinrhall, we make a wholllleee lot more than vests. Jackets/pants/hoodies (I love our hoodies), etc.

Reactions: LakeTravis
Hey Everyone,

We just got approved vendor status to post/interact with folks here -- saw the discussion going so had to chime in! I was actually the one to film that video, so happy to answer any questions on the Fly More Combo or SCOTTeVEST gear. Glad you guys enjoyed!

And devinrhall, we make a wholllleee lot more than vests. Jackets/pants/hoodies (I love our hoodies), etc.

I purchased the SCOTTeVest Q.U.E.S.T.vest at the end of December and it is awesome. As Murphy would have predicted, the weather here in Austin has been unseasonably warm and I've only gotten to use it four or five times now. But even on relatively warm days, in the 60 and low 70s, it was not "TOO" warm. A great way to go trail exploring in the area and take the Mavic, iPad, iPhone and tons of other stuff I don't normally take along and have pockets to spare. I wanted the black color, but the beige seemed to be better for the climate here since dark colors get warmer in the sun. Very pleased with the purchase! Thanks Scott!

I purchased the SCOTTeVest Q.U.E.S.T.vest at the end of December and it is awesome. As Murphy would have predicted, the weather here in Austin has been unseasonably warm and I've only gotten to use it four or five times now. But even on relatively warm days, in the 60 and low 70s, it was not "TOO" warm. A great way to go trail exploring in the area and take the Mavic, iPad, iPhone and tons of other stuff I don't normally take along and have pockets to spare. I wanted the black color, but the beige seemed to be better for the climate here since dark colors get warmer in the sun. Very pleased with the purchase! Thanks Scott!

Glad to hear it's a hit! If you have any questions as you continue to wear/test it, please feel free to reach out. Or if you have any drone buddies who'd like to pick up our gear, use DRONES25 for 25% off anything on our site (except Outlet items)

Reactions: LakeTravis

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest