DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video of RV Park in Florida using my M2P, Litchi, OSMO Mobile 3 w/iPhone 8 in normal and showcase modes, and DJI Go 4 POI

RedSoxFan42

Reactions

Nice horizontal stabilization with Osmo Mobile but still getting some up and dOwn motion from walking. Walking with my OSMO action seems better, but isn't used in this video. To improve editing response, I shoot 1080P and edit with Adobe Premier Elements 2019 and render at 1080P to YouTube. Didn't shorten clips because this is the park where we spend our Winters at and did this for their Facebook Page.

Reactions: Proffy and Thomas B
Just a few miles from my house in Largo. Passed it many times but had no idea how BIG it actually is!
Thanks

Aside from the shaking parts, good video

Does the people live on those trailers all the time or its just some kind of parking place?

Does the people live on those trailers all the time or its just some kind of parking place?
It's a mix. Some live there year round, but some spend the Winters there, like we do, and some spend anywhere from a few days to a few weeks then move on. Some of these rigs run upwards of a million dollars or more.

Reactions: Proffy
It's a mix. Some live there year round, but some spend the Winters there, like we do, and some spend anywhere from a few days to a few weeks then move on. Some of these rigs run upwards of a million dollars or more.

Thanks! Interesting. We don't have a places like this (Latvia, Europe). Probably because its too cold here to live in a trailer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu