DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video problem software upgrade 1.1.2

Paul51

Reactions
So, just upgraded to the latest version of DJI Fly software (1.1.2) and all of a sudden, I seem to have a problem viewing the live camera view in the app. I see the app overlay takeoff batt level, no of sats etc … but the device screen (Samsung Tab A) is black. She says it's OK to take off (who would do that without being able to see ? Anyway, going into panic mode, pushing buttons here and there, I finally get the picture back, and all is Ok for the rest of the flight.

Not a huge deal, but before I upgraded, I never had this "problem"

Anyone else seeing (or not, pun intended) this issue ? Comments welcome.

Good Day all.
So I wanted to try the DJI Fly on another device with more memory e.t.c as my original device seemed not to have enough processing power to do the quick shots. I got this exact problem.

Didn't get it resolved either. Any suggestions?

I'm still struggling with this. I'm hoping that it magically disappears with the next version of software.

One thing I haven't tried, is deleting the app and re installing.

I considered doing the reinstall but... this was totally a fresh install not an update so I'm not sure if it may make a difference.

It's recording video and taking pictures. The histogram is adjusting based on conditions. I reset the camera settings. Still the same issue.

Really not sure why.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme