DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video recording stops every 30 seconds

phildebougi

Reactions
Although I have cleared the cache memory and unchecked the "Cache video locally when recording" option in the settings,the recording stops about after about 30 seconds and I am obliged to restart it. This has begun 10 days ago when I am arrived in the US; it had never occured before in France. Could it be related to a limitation set by DJI? I am raising this possibility because I met to day a professional DJI droner who told me he was just coming back from Japan where he had been unable to shot any video because the picture on his controller screen was jammed. He said that this problem was due to a specific limitation for Japan set by DJI. Thank you for your help.

As a quick test ~ format your microSD card while it's in the Mavic, using the Go4 app. Or, you might want to try a different (possibly better) sd card. I have had cameras do exactly what you're describing, and a simple card formatting fixed the problem.

If you look at the app screen up the top, you should see the error. I bet its as said above . Ive had that same fault with a slow SD card.

You are probably right, I understand now that this problem has begun after I had changed my microSD. I have now replaced it with an high speed card and shall test it this morning.

Reactions: Qoncussion
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos