DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video stops after 8 sec

Jasondronemaster

Reactions
After a recent update in March when IM videoing with my mavick pro, I touch the video button to start videoing and Then there's a little Dot below that blinks for a while then it starts videoing it videos 8 maybe 10 seconds And then it stops videoing and you have to re hit the record button again for to do it and then it will do the same exact thing it will blink blink blink blink blink and then record for 8 to 10 seconds.and stop
I have tried refreshing the recent upgrade , But it doesn't help.

What can I do to get my video back to normals? Thanks in advance fot any advice!

Are you shooting 4K video? Which memory card are you using?

I only formatted it to fat, then in drone i reformatted eiyher way sas me result, I saw on YouTube a recommendation to do a Hack and have it roll back the current installation and they the the hack that you install fixes a whole bunch of other things as well as this particular issue. But it's a little bit complicated to do the hack.

Which of these three symbols do you see on the front of the memory card?

1 bonus point to @msinger! The C10 and U3 both refer to the minimum write speed of the card.

The C10 means it has a minimum write speed of 10mb/s and U3 means the minimum write speed is 30 mb/s. Obviously these two things can’t be true at the same time.

All Mavic models require 30 mb/s minimum write speed. There is another symbol V30 that also means minimum of 30mb/s. Most of the time if it says V30 it will also say U3 but these are redundant symbols just to try and make it a little more complicated for us.

There’s another conflicting spec on the card can anybody see it?

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike