DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video transfers from RC to PC

R M Ford

Reactions
i have two videos that can be seen listed in Aircraft Album on my RC for a DJI Mini 3 Pro and they play if I click on them. But I can not find them anywhere when I plug the RC in to my PC and search under files. The RC is listed and the internal drive and SD card show but there is nothing on the SD card and the videos do not show in the internal drive. Also the same results if i look for them on the drone. The SD card is also empty there. Where do I find the two videos so that I can trandgfer them to my PC?

i have two videos that can be seen listed in Aircraft Album on my RC for a DJI Mini 3 Pro and they play if I click on them. But I can not find them anywhere when I plug the RC in to my PC and search under files. The RC is listed and the internal drive and SD card show but there is nothing on the SD card and the videos do not show in the internal drive. Also the same results if i look for them on the drone. The SD card is also empty there. Where do I find the two videos so that I can trandgfer them to my PC?
Have you tried to remove the SD card to transfer to PC?

Yes. both the Drone SD card and the RC SD card. show no files. The PC recognizes the SD cards and I cn get to the 100MEDIA file but when I open it there is nothing there.

Quick question, when you format the micro SD, do you format it with your PC, or do you format it in the drone/RC?

Did you stop the recording before turning the drone off? Try putting the card back in the drone and starting and stopping a short video. This will close any open files. They should then be seen by the PC. Same as recording a CD or DVD.

Did you stop the recording before turning the drone off? Try putting the card back in the drone and starting and stopping a short video. This will close any open files. They should then be seen by the PC. Same as recording a CD or DVD.
Yes. I stopped recording befor I turned off the drone.

I had this happen also...............check in the other listed folders, I had some videos "buried" inside folders.........

I had this happen also...............check in the other listed folders, I had some videos "buried" inside folders.........
Thanks. I looked at other folders. There are files there with the date I took the videos but they are SRT whatever that is, not MP4. If I click on them the PC says they will play in Microsoft Video. but when I click on them I get a message that says Microsoft video can not play the file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123