DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Transmission Lag on Mavic Air 2?

floridakilos

Reactions
Anyone else have this problem? I'll be flying my drone and then all of a sudden the location of the drone doesn't match up with the video feed that I'm getting on the remote. Pressing stop record, changing the position, or doing anything in the app is then delayed like one to two minutes. The drone will perform the actions, just not at the time I'm giving the command making me think there's some sort of transmission lag happening between drone and remote. The video comes out fine, so I don't think it's an SD card or codec issue.
0.Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Dmascot
Probably an issue with your device performance, what phone/tablet are you using ?

I had a similar issue. I thought it might be the Mavic Air 2 or Remote but it was the connection cable to my phone. I had debris in lighting connector. Had to get some tweezers and a needle to clean it out. Has worked perfectly since then.

Probably an issue with your device performance, what phone/tablet are you using ?
I’m using an iPhone X.

I had a similar issue. I thought it might be the Mavic Air 2 or Remote but it was the connection cable to my phone. I had debris in lighting connector. Had to get some tweezers and a needle to clean it out. Has worked perfectly since then.

I just cleaned a little bit of lint out of my iPhone. Maybe I’ll try another flight tomorrow.

I too had this issue, but thanks to @JohnLietzke I discovered it was simply from a lint-ridden lighting port. Relieved the drone itself is actually fine

I’m using an iPhone X.

I just cleaned a little bit of lint out of my iPhone. Maybe I’ll try another flight tomorrow.
Did you fly again? I have the same issues with I phone X after five minutes of flight it lags and the i phone X fries, it gets soooo hot

Did you fly again? I have the same issues with I phone X after five minutes of flight it lags and the i phone X fries, it gets soooo hot
Yup! All good now thankfully, after some cleaning out the port with a brush and compressed air

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys