DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video tx/rx HDMI in and out

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
just wondering if anyone has played with this type of system. I have read quite a few posts about operators wanting that second monitor for clients to see what is happening as it happens. It seems that the smart controller and crystal sky, with their hdmi out ports could be used to transmit to another screen that doesnt need to be standing next to you as you operate. Here is a couple of different systems at 2 very different pricepoints, but i would think that those operating commercially, it may be a professional looking investment. Everything streamed back to a van with large screen monitor and airconditioning for the client.

TeradekBolt 500 LT HDMI Wireless TX/RX

Teradek Bolt XT 500 SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX

Holy smoke, they're not cheap! I love the idea of being able to use them though.

Nice find

I know, they are pretty pricey. There are some cheaper options, but im guessing they would not be much better than the cast option that is built in

So you are getting signal from hdmi out of crystalsky
Yes, i could do that, but i use this feature mainly with other DJI aircraft and a Cendence HDMI out signal.
(Or sometimes with SDI signal out)

What about using the cast function that is included with the Smart Controller?
I don´t know with how many smart tvs will work or even a tablet but I manage to connect it to a Samsung TV, but don´t know far it will reach? those devices mentioned above (Teradek) apparently can go quite far.

Read this post about the cast function:

dji smart controller display cast function

Pricey but considering that it’s a tablet, a drone controller a web surfer and PROBABLY , your original controller can fetch 150$ or so.........‍♂️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy