DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Uploading to this Site

somoair

Reactions
I was having trouble uploading a video to this site. So I created a video and uploaded it to my Vimeo account. Then I was able to add the video to my media on this site and grab it for a post.

It seems I cannot upload the video direct to this forum unless the actual video is hosted elsewhere like Vimeo or Youtube. Makes sense I suppose, this site doesn't want to store the videos directly taking up bandwidth server space etc.. Hope this helps anyone who hasn't been able to directly attach a video to their post. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: STUFF2C
Why not leave the original question, and include the solution you found? I might have the same question.

You have a good point thank you for your feedback!

I have changed this post to reflect what my issues were and how I solved the problem.

Thanks again!

Reactions: pvs and John235
Thanks. It turned out I had the same issue. The folks here suggested uploading to YouTube and posting that reference. My video was documentation of a gimble freakout problem, solved because the experts could watch it happen. I now have a YouTube account where I plan to post my videos for friends and family. Thank you.

Reactions: WAXMAN and somoair
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair