DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos not uploading from M2Z to Mac

Lets Fly

Reactions
After 9 months of having no problems my M2Z it now will not upload videos to my Mac computer, it says no photos. If I take the SD card out and put it in the computer they come up instantly. I have never had to take my card out, I just formatted in the drone. Anyone having this problem? I'm using 128GB Sand Disk.

Never had the problem but I always take the card out of the drone to transfer to my PC, I make a new folder labelled for the day, transfer everything format the card in the PC then put back in the drone, sort out what I want to keep at my leisure.
Come to think of it I have never even attempted to transfer directly from the drone.

If the files are on the SD card when you read them on the Mac, the problem is with the drone, not the card. Something is wrong with the signal path from the sd card through the drone. Bad cable is the most likely cause. Faulty connectors, loose ribbon cables etc.

Reactions: tlswift58
Never had the problem but I always take the card out of the drone to transfer to my PC, I make a new folder labelled for the day, transfer everything format the card in the PC then put back in the drone, sort out what I want to keep at my leisure.
Come to think of it I have never even attempted to transfer directly from the drone.
Right with you on that Cyborg.

Seems likely a cable issue of some type. I have 2 strikes on this - don't transfer from drone and don't have any Apple products.

Troubleshooting require doing most basic checking first. If you cable the drone to your MAC and it stops working - then the cable is first thing to check and make sure is working. Taking the card out and transferring kind of circles back to the a cable issue.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
No problems with my iMac and SD from my M2P. Always use a card reader since I change SD cards every time I change batteries... minimizes chances of data loss.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie