DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos on circle mode speed up

batkata76

Reactions
Hi guys,I got DJI mini 2 and I’m very new to flying.My question is, while recording on quick shot circle mode and other and watching the video after I have notice that the video speeds up in the middle or near the end of the shot.Is It that normal or is it to do something with the settings?or is the drone actually speeds up itself and can it be corrected?Thank you

Hi guys,I got DJI mini 2 and I’m very new to flying.My question is, while recording on quick shot circle mode and other and watching the video after I have notice that the video speeds up in the middle or near the end of the shot.Is It that normal or is it to do something with the settings?or is the drone actually speeds up itself and can it be corrected?Thank you
That's normal as is the sound DJI add to it. The original video with no effects is saved on the microsd card in the drone.

Reactions: NG Wildman
If the mini2 is like the mini1 then the drone flies slowly at the start and end of the circle, and flies faster in the middle of the manoeuvre. However, as mavic 57 says, the app speeds up the middle portion of the video even more when it creates a quickshot clip with music and the dji logo added in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura