DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Viewing Flights

I actually finally found what I wanted on my tablet under the Litchie App. Now the problem I have is calibrating the compass while using Litchie. I planned a flight about 100 miles from where I live and when I got there it required a compass calibration. I couldn't find it in Litchie, so I had to kill Litchie and open DJI GO4 and do the calibration, kill DJI GO4 and open Litchie. I finally got to run my flights. Does Litchie have a compass calibration feature in it?

I actually finally found what I wanted on my tablet under the Litchie App. Now the problem I have is calibrating the compass while using Litchie. I planned a flight about 100 miles from where I live and when I got there it required a compass calibration. I couldn't find it in Litchie, so I had to kill Litchie and open DJI GO4 and do the calibration, kill DJI GO4 and open Litchie. I finally got to run my flights. Does Litchie have a compass calibration feature in it?
If you click on the gear wheels (top right corner of app when opened) you need to scroll quite a way down and you will find a Calibrate Compass highlighted line.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98