DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Village on the mountain

I love seeing the other parts of the world, as its a lot to take in the Scale and volume of China .
But are you sure this was flown using the Air 2S , some the acrobatic skills were epic for that drone ?

This was beautifully done and mind blown.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain. Land on the Water

Reactions: zenhoho
I love seeing the other parts of the world, as its a lot to take in the Scale and volume of China .
But are you sure this was flown using the Air 2S , some the acrobatic skills were epic for that drone ?

This was beautifully done and mind blown.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain. Land on the Water
Thanks~ The video is combination of Air2S footage and FPV drone footage, so you may notice there is some FPV drone move in the video

I really enjoyed the video. Especially the FPV sections, the music was very complimentary - Thank You.

Agree with the other comments, fascinating view of another part of the world that, sadly, has become difficult to visit in person. The FPV footage was fantastic, if a bit cringe-worthy.
The editing was some of the best I've seen, with scenes that were well timed. Others, especially those that insist on one continuous 5 minute scene, should take note.

Agree with the other comments, fascinating view of another part of the world that, sadly, has become difficult to visit in person. The FPV footage was fantastic, if a bit cringe-worthy.
The editing was some of the best I've seen, with scenes that were well timed. Others, especially those that insist on one continuous 5 minute scene, should take note.
Compare to flying the drone, I spend more than on video editing, picking the right music, I believe it is important for a speechless video, that’s the key to keep audiences stay watching

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser