DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visible propeller on my Mavic photos

bruins

Reactions
Hi, I've noticed visible propeller(s) on my Mavic's photos. See red circles on attached photos. Videos are without any problem.

Do you have any idea what's the problem and how to fix it?

Thank you

mvc2.jpg mvc1.jpg

I get that when I gimbal up too high. There is a setting that limits how high you can move the camera up.

I'll try to find it in the app settings but it should be on default right now since I didn't change anything and I don't even know how to move gimbal up or down. Still learning.

If you are flying with the protective dome for the camera and gimbal on, it needs to be removed while flying. Otherwise you can get prop shadows and other artifacts in your pictures and video. The dome can also block airflow to the drone circuitry, causing an overheat.
That is one suggestion, gimbal adjustment as noted in the post above could also be the culprit. Either way, that is definitely not normal.
A bit of advice, as you mentioned you are relatively new to this. Try not to fly indoors until you are proficient in controlling the drone with precision. Also, putting it in tripod mode will help when flying indoors.

522496822cd3830ec7051ed42c9e1c74.jpg

Make sure upward tilt isn't on if it is causing you a problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost