DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Calibration Mavic 2 Pro (Full Tutorial)

heo3480

Reactions
Dealing with a DJI Go 4 App error, that says Mavic 2 Pro vision calibration is needed. I kind of figured I want to document that Mavic 2 Pro vision system calibration in case you end up in the same situation.

it is actually a helpful one. one thing i would add there - a thing i found for myself as a trial and error - mostly error... so, the dji never apparently got aware of the fact that some people can have ultra wide monitors. if i try to do calibration on my dell u3415w - it goes through the process but always fails at the final computation step. it has to be done on the regular 16:9 monitor only - that way final computation succeeds.

Reactions: parkgt
I also have no success on large monitors, have to use my laptop.

I also have no success on large monitors, have to use my laptop.
i do not think it is largeness that is the issue - it is the angle factor not matching the expected dimensions as it probably matches the rotation angle of the craft to the expected angle on the screen of a certain format. i think i did it last time on my benq gw2765 with no issues. it is a 2560x1440, 27". it is a monitor on my left - dell is in the center, default - and it never out of 4 attempts was able to calibrate on it.

Yep, I used an older monitor with 16:9 format. My bigger, curved hi-res monitor did not work for calibration. It failed every time. The monitor size/format is key if you ask me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll