DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Calibration

Saylor101

Reactions
Trying to calibrate the vision sensors, since the app is giving me an "error" and recommending to do it. DJI assistant 2 recognizes my mavic and I go to the calibrate tab. How ever it keeps telling me to "please reboot aircraft" which I do of course, but then it keeps telling me to reboot and I never can click on the "Calibrate now " button because it stays greyed out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Assistant. Rebooting the Mavic and computer as well as reinstalling the vision driver. No luck.
What am I doing wrong?

It seems like screen resolution plays a roll in this. I tried and tried on my 25" desktop screen, and it would never work. Just like you are getting. I tried it on my 15" laptop and all went smoothly. Try a different PC

Reactions: Saylor101
Also, if this is a new Mavic, make sure the clear stickers are removed from the vision sensors on the front and bottom.

Alter your screen resolution to 1600 x 900 and it should hopefully work.
I see you say change screen resolution , I take it that's on the pc? if it is my HP lappy hast got that size so what is the next solution?

I see you say change screen resolution , I take it that's on the pc? if it is my HP lappy hast got that size so what is the next solution?
Yes, on the PC. Sorry but I don't know of an alternative, so maybe someone can chime in here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929