DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensor Error on Air 2S (Is it related to the Wet Suit?)

projectarjun

Reactions
Today I started getting the Vision Sensor blocked error on my Air 2S. I recently applied the Wet Suit from @Phantomrain.org , tried to make sure that it wasn't obstructing the sensors, but still getting the vision sensor blocked error on my Air 2S while in flight. Any idea if this is firmware related or something else?

I have gotten the error as well on my MA2, but I was using the life jacket at the time.

One area when using the life jacket is the bottom sensor where the Velcro goes under aircraft.

I zip tied the Velcro out of the way.

Another area I suspect is the rear sensors as the material is in line of sight of the sensors.

I haven't messed with that yet.

I thought about shaving some of the material away, but then that would lessen the floating characteristics of the life jacket.

I can't recall if I received the message during normal flights, just when the life jacket is attached.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Today I started getting the Vision Sensor blocked error on my Air 2S. I recently applied the Wet Suit from @Phantomrain.org , tried to make sure that it wasn't obstructing the sensors, but still getting the vision sensor blocked error on my Air 2S while in flight. Any idea if this is firmware related or something else?

Check your sensors : Here is what they look like : If there covered you will know right away.
The Sensors are not as big as the hole so its hard to block them. But Check them just in case.

Vision Errors are sometimes low light related.

Phanmtomrain.org
Gear to fly in the RAIN and Land on the Water.

screenshot_432.png

screenshot_430.png

screenshot_431.png

screenshot_434.png

screenshot_436.png

The Side Panels have no Reference to the sensors.

screenshot_438.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .

Forum Members get a nice Discount called and the Twilight Package
Comes with 3 Air Tight Battery Covers and 3 Power Button Seals and 3 Color Designs

Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks I will check those areas again and update here

I have to admit, this wet suit does give me a peace of mind :)

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
An update, my rear
Strobe light was the culprit to the vision sensor woe encountered earlier this summer.

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware installed

I should definitely consider a wet suit for the battery compartment on my mavic pro as well :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User