DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision System Error

Dora9

Reactions
Bought a crashed Mavic Pro with a torn ribbon cable, no image transmission at all. Decided to replace with a complete gimbal assembly.

But, after doing so nothing has changed and I am still getting these error messages.

IMG_0429.JPG

She flies just fine, GPS and bottom sensors work great,but other than the gimbal going thru it’s initial startup routine, the front end is completely dead.

Any ideas?

Bought a crashed Mavic Pro with a torn ribbon cable, no image transmission at all. Decided to replace with a complete gimbal assembly.

But, after doing so nothing has changed and I am still getting these error messages.

View attachment 56259

She flies just fine, GPS and bottom sensors work great,but other than the gimbal going thru it’s initial startup routine, the front end is completely dead.

Any ideas?
sounds like one or more of the cables in the front are either damaged or not connected properly

I doubled checked the connections, still nothing. Next step is to replace the front vision position sensor unless it might be something else. Are the camera and vision sensors interconnected? I know they attach to the same board, but....

I doubled checked the connections, still nothing. Next step is to replace the front vision position sensor unless it might be something else. Are the camera and vision sensors interconnected? I know they attach to the same board, but....
do you know how the crash happened its possible that other cables were damaged at the time or the sensors themselves

The guy I bought it from had a mid air with an RC plane, he said it went down in some water, but he dried it completely and everything worked except the camera was not level, he said he tried to fix it and in the process broke the ribbon cable. That’s when he decided to get rid of it. Like I said, it flies great, gps works, precision landing works. Everything is perfect except the front end. We have a local shop that will do a diagnostic for free, I spoke to them today, might take it in if I can’t figure it out myself....which I would prefer since I bought this as a project anyway.

The guy I bought it from had a mid air with an RC plane, he said it went down in some water, but he dried it completely and everything worked except the camera was not level, he said he tried to fix it and in the process broke the ribbon cable. That’s when he decided to get rid of it. Like I said, it flies great, gps works, precision landing works. Everything is perfect except the front end. We have a local shop that will do a diagnostic for free, I spoke to them today, might take it in if I can’t figure it out myself....which I would prefer since I bought this as a project anyway.
good luck hope you get it sorted water +electronics not a good mix

Any update on this? I have a similar issue. I'm trying to fix my friends mavic pro that was crashed. Everything works as its supposed to except both front vision sensors give an error, the gimbal gives the gyroscope and overload errors, and no video signal. Ive ordered a new gimbal but its not arrived yet. Ive replaced the front vision sensors but still get the vision sensors error. I have tried to calibrate them with DJI assistant but when I do both the right and left sensor images are just black so I can not even start the calibration process.

Any update on this? I have a similar issue. I'm trying to fix my friends mavic pro that was crashed. Everything works as its supposed to except both front vision sensors give an error, the gimbal gives the gyroscope and overload errors, and no video signal. Ive ordered a new gimbal but its not arrived yet. Ive replaced the front vision sensors but still get the vision sensors error. I have tried to calibrate them with DJI assistant but when I do both the right and left sensor images are just black so I can not even start the calibration process.

I would love to see an update on this as well... My M1P crashed into some plants and I kept getting those errors. The gimbal cable had to be replaced and works great now, but still getting forward vision sensor errors.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett