DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visiting; curious about restrictions

CookieTheArch

Reactions
Hi Guys!

I'll be visiting England in April, and I was going to run (yes, run) the Channel to Channel route from Watchett to Seaton. Is drone flying permitted along that course? Or maybe more applicable: is there anywhere along that course where flying would be restricted/prohibited? Haven't yet decided 100% if I am going to bring the drone, but I'd love to know my options ahead of time.

Thanks!

-Mike

As an aside, if anyone knows anything about the Channel to Channel route, I have questions on it to which I haven't yet found answers. Love to pick your brain if you know!

check out the NAT app (drone assist) it will show you any non fly zones.

almost certainly likely to be parts you can fly.

Hi Guys!

I'll be visiting England in April, and I was going to run (yes, run) the Channel to Channel route from Watchett to Seaton. Is drone flying permitted along that course? Or maybe more applicable: is there anywhere along that course where flying would be restricted/prohibited? Haven't yet decided 100% if I am going to bring the drone, but I'd love to know my options ahead of time.

Thanks!

-Mike

As an aside, if anyone knows anything about the Channel to Channel route, I have questions on it to which I haven't yet found answers. Love to pick your brain if you know!
NO DRONE ZONE is another good app for the UK but also be aware nature reserves and National Trust land are no drone zones too, max height 150 metres. Events especially attracting crowds also become temporary no fly zones for use by the emergency services and so controlled by the civil aviation authority

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu