DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visiting Franklin

Tractorguy

Reactions
I will be visiting Franklin for a week near the end of February and bringing my M2Z. Can any locals give me any tips on points of interest for drone photography.
Thanks

I've looked at places to fly in Franklin and frankly I've not found anything that is of real visual interest to me. However, I love to fly in downtown Nashville. Go to the website I'm building and see a couple of pictures I took downtown. www.jetsonaerial.com. If you fly the Cumberland river, you are just outside the 5 mile radius of the airport. Look out for helicopters though. Happy flying.

I've looked at places to fly in Franklin and frankly I've not found anything that is of real visual interest to me. However, I love to fly in downtown Nashville. Go to the website I'm building and see a couple of pictures I took downtown. www.jetsonaerial.com. If you fly the Cumberland river, you are just outside the 5 mile radius of the airport. Look out for helicopters though. Happy flying.
Those are some really cool pictures. What drone did you use for those shots?

......If you fly the Cumberland river, you are just outside the 5 mile radius of the airport. Look out for helicopters though. Happy flying.

Keep in mind that the statement "outside of 5 mile radius" no longer has any merit in the UAS rules & regulations unlike it used to just a few months ago. It's completely mandated by the Airspace you're flying in regardless of distance to/from the airport. Be sure to check the charts to see what airspace you're IN and what authorizations you may (or may not) need to fly legally.

Reactions: Capt KO
I use AirMap as well as KittyHawk during checklist and even preflight before going to my desired destination.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna