DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visiting Lisbon in Portugal

Reactions
Hi everyone. I will be visiting Lisbon in Portugal later this month and wonder if anyone knows of any good places to fly and take videos with my Mavic Mini. I have already registered with the Office of the National Aeronautical Authority and I would like to submit an application to film. I just need some decent places.

Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm hoping to take my mini to Madeira later in the year - do you have a good guide on what's needed for Portugal filming?I've seen a couple online but they appear to be contradictory.
As far as I can tell though, there is an advantage to having a drone be over 250g in terms of allowed altitude / range?

From my research, the drone laws in Portugal are fairly similar to the UK. Having said that, if you wish to use your drone to take pictures or videos, you will need to apply to the Office of the National Aeronautical Authority for permission.

You can contact them at [email protected] for more comprehensive information.

Reactions: Malcx
I've seen several sites with info such as this:
>> Toy drones (i.e. drones that weigh less than 0.25 kg) must not be flown over people nor higher than 30 meters.

So just adding some blu tack would take the mini out of the "toy" classification as far as I can tell?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser