DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLM 2.3.0 Double Screen

JoelP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After some searching I cannot find this topic, so apologies if this has already been answered.

My environment is Windows 10 PC running a display at 1920 x 1080. I have used VLM in the past with no issues. It is an amazingly useful program. It has been several months since successfully launching V2.3.0, but today when I launch this routine I get two different resolutions of this same 2.3.0 SW version displayed simultaneously on my screen making this very difficult to use. It would seem that this a settings issue, but a clue of where to look or reference to the correct post would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the kind support.

Joel

After some searching I cannot find this topic, so apologies if this has already been answered.

My environment is Windows 10 PC running a display at 1920 x 1080. I have used VLM in the past with no issues. It is an amazingly useful program. It has been several months since successfully launching V2.3.0, but today when I launch this routine I get two different resolutions of this same 2.3.0 SW version displayed simultaneously on my screen making this very difficult to use. It would seem that this a settings issue, but a clue of where to look or reference to the correct post would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the kind support.

Joel

Have zero experience with VLM or Litchi itself and only mention this as I discovered it today while poking around, but V2.4.0 is available, perhaps an installation of the newer version will correct the settings?

Virtual Litchi Mission V2.4.0.zip

Thanks for that link. Strangely enough, when I launched this today it was back to having a single screen with no double image. I am hoping that this chooses not to return.

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots