DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VR app for DJI drones

Interesting app. Gonna download and plan a mission. Wonder how long the beta version will be usable?

Sadly this app will not support Ipad Mini 2. I suspect it will not support any of the Ipads and is geared towards Iphone 7 and above.
It installs on the Ipad mini2 with latest iOs verion 12 , but when one trys to create a flight plan and moves thier device from side to side it just locks up.

Sadly this app will not support Ipad Mini 2. I suspect it will not support any of the Ipads and is geared towards Iphone 7 and above.
It installs on the Ipad mini2 with latest iOs verion 12 , but when one trys to create a flight plan and moves thier device from side to side it just locks up.

I've just loaded it to an iPad 2018 (not Pro), and it seems to run OK, although I've not flown with a flight plan. Very interesting indeed!

Yup. Seems as though needs to run this app on the latest version of the Apple Devices for it to work properly.

Here is a quote from thier online FAQ's
The mobile app is available on the iOS app store. The software is built using ARKit, which is supported by all iOS devices with the A9, A10, and A11 Bionic-based processors. This includes:
  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone SE
  • iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
  • iPhone X
  • iPad Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member